Kraft Kosher

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Return

It's been awhile. I have so much else going on for a change, that this blog has been put on the back burner. I guess that's a good thing.

My mother showed me an insert in a Jewish magazine appropriately named "Kraft Kosher." It was a compilation of recipes that could be Kosher. I guess that is a start. Apparently Kraft is at least smart enough to have somebody aimed at the Kosher audience. Now I just have to find out who that person is and how much leeway they have. I can leverage them for my numerous other attempts at taking over Kraft. I think I'm going to push on my Kraft Cookbook. Basically it involves me getting Kraft to pay me for putting together a cookbook, that they can put their name on and insert their ingredients.

Let's see how far I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home