Kraft Kosher

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Heading Out

Today I worked a pretty full day 7-5:30. It was a packed day, barely any down time. In fact, I rushed everything at the end. I wanted to make it to synagogue by 5 to 6. I felt bad being the first to leave. My boss even called to ask if I wanted to special order dinner. But I told him I'd make it out in time. In truth, I would've had enough work to keep me until 6:30, or even later if I wanted to get some things done that I could do tomorrow, but I wanted to get to Shul, so I rushed everything. I hope it didn't look bad. It just didn't seem to make sense to miss praying at Shul when I was almost done anyways. If I had work that had to be done tonight and would've kept me until 7, then I would've stayed without a question. But I was so close, and felt no need to slow down just to keep up impressions. Next week the clocks change, so I can afford to work an extra hour late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home