Kraft Kosher

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Settling In?

I put in my first 12+ hour day at work. I came in right after praying in the morning - at 6:45 Am. And I didn't leave until after 7:15, when I went home, ate a quick dinner and headed off to pray again. Not a bad day. Unfortunately there usually isn't a reason to stay that long. Not that there was a particularly good one today.

The office ordered dinner again today. And it seemed like they've picked up on the fact that I can't eat it. My boss is already on top of it - promising we could expense our own dinner if we want to. I'd rather go home...

After dinner at home, I went to learn for a few minutes. I have been learning Mishnah Berurah, a modern summary of daily Jewish laws. I only spent 15 minutes studying, but I guess the plus side was that I sat down and did it with no one pushing me to. Hopefully, it will be a sign that I'm shifting away from the learning in my spare time theme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home