Kraft Kosher

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Priorities

Today was a pretty slow day at work. I'll try and spread some more on that theme later (actually, I think I'd have a hard time covering up what I think of my work). My boss took the day off. So after a day of looking busy, which mainly consisted of me filling up my gumball machine, checking out every page on the corporate intranet, and sleeping while staring at a report printout, I decided that instead of praying in the office, I'd head out to synagogue. With services 15 minutes away at 4:25, I thought it would be doable. Either way, I just wanted out of the office. Even though at 3:30 I came up with something that needed doing. But I figured how often do I get this chance, and so I left. I made it almost on time. But it sure beats finding an empty cubicle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home