Kraft Kosher

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Brown

Today I wore my brown pants, with a brown sweater. I wasn't sure which shoes to wear. I don't like how the brown shoes go with the pants. They're two different shades or something. I wore black shoes. But I felt like such a fool, so I pretty much hid in my cube all day.

I really don't know how to work with this business casual thing. It really conflicts with my religious sensibilities. I have to stretch my wardrobe to colors I would never otherwise wear. And I have no idea how to wear them and match at the same time.

I think I shouldn't have compromised on the clothes. I should just have stuck to black and white, albeit a nice dressy version. I stick out anyways. Why am I afraid of sticking out more? I'm worried that I might be doing it because I like the variety.

1 Comments:

  • How I treat others accounts for my share in Olam Haba. I don't need to pass or fit in. I wear black, gray, khaki and brown pants with white shirts. I dress the same as when I am in shul. If I were in sales, I still would dress conservatively.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home