Kraft Kosher

Friday, January 14, 2005

Kraft Kosher?

We had a department meeting at 9:00, for about 50 people. And we had a kosher breakfast! My manager had ordered breakfast, with bagels and cream cheese and danishes and orange juice. I was able to eat everything! So things are getting more kosher here. Maybe in numbers we are educating people. After the meeting the outgoing Director of the Department commented to me that the food must be kosher, since I was eating it. So I guess I am giving some healthy exposure to the group...

On another front, I booked a ticket to NY for the weekend during the day. The only catch is that I come back Tuesday morning. I negotiated with my supervisor to work remotely on Monday. So now I have the pressure to actually produce something that show's I was working. It should be a motivating challenge. But I also feel bad, like I'm giving the impression that I'm deserting my group, and not making them first priority. But a guy has to date. I just hope everyone understands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home