Kraft Kosher

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Bosses Wife

So on my way into work today, my supervisor passes me as his wife is dropping him off. He calls me over to introduce me. I say Hi, she says Hi. Game over. But I got the feeling like it was a huge letdown for him. Like he'd been talking me up for months and we didn't hit it off. Oh well. She is married already.

But during the day his wife came back. With the kids. And the whole group gathered round to ogle them. But of course, being the bearded one, they gravitated towards me. So I felt all defensive, like I had to play silly little baby entertainer to justify the attention they were giving me. But they were cute.

I also gave a mini-kosher lesson to one of my co-workers. There wasn't much of a lesson. They just thought that the Kraft products I was eating at my desk weren't kosher. I showed them. Lesson over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home