Kraft Kosher

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Out of Office

Today my supervisor wasn't in. I pretty much did have work to do all day, which is nice, I guess. Although it was pretty much investigating the sloppy work of my coworkers, which taught me a good business principle - pay to get it right the first time!

Since I was bored, I left work early in order to pray at synagogue. It only meant I left an hour early, and since I didn't take lunch it wasn't crazy. Although my coworkers probably thought I was just sneaking out. They didn't know that shul (synagogue) started at 4:20. So I could've stopped what I was doing to pray in my cubicle and then gone home, or just gone to shul. I guess I should be more forthright in the future so that they don't just see me as a slacker. And so I can show how important prayer is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home