Kraft Kosher

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Intro Post

Nothing really fancy in this-here post. You don't know me yet, so I don't want to overwhelm you. At this point, I'll just start with introductions. My name is Josh, I am currently 24. (If I'm still posting at that point, I'll let you know when I hit 25.) I just graduated from Yeshiva University in New York City in September with a degree in Finance. After graduating, I consulted for a few months for a private equity fund in New York, the Plymouth Group. However, after Thanksgiving a returned to Chicago to start the slow life at Kraft Foods, which is headquartered here on Chicago's North Shore. Yes, I'm Jewish, which is the Kosher half of the Blog's title. I'm also Orthodox, meaning I fully subscribe to the unaltered religious traditions upheld by our people. And that creates an interesting life-dynamic. And part of the goal of this blog will be to let you see how that affects my life, from the professional, social, familial, and, yes, even within the religious sphere. I love talking, but even more I like dialogue, so not only will I read your comments, but I'll probably also respond. See you again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home