Kraft Kosher

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Yom Tov

Well, I just passed my first High Holiday season as a working man. Not too bad. I had no problem taking off for the holidays. Although they wouldn't let me miss another day, which killed any chance of going to Israel for the holidays (which would've let me take advantage of the numerous days I had to take off anyways). As if taking two days off every week is excessive!?!

But it is quite difficult getting caught up with everything that continued in my absence. I fall behind more every day it seems. I came in two Sundays (and one night after a holiday). I earned one comp day, but truthfully, in all, I'm just as tired from the days of celebrating as I would be from having worked.

1 Comments:

  • Welcome to the world of working stiffs! At least you were able to take all of the days off without risk of losing your job. I know exactly what you mean by being exhausted after the holidays - they are far from a vacation.

    As for my life, I guess you'll just have to stay tuned. It's enough of a bitl toyre with the website, let alone a book (though my niece and nephew have been on me about the same subject). Thanks for visiting, though.

    And it's "Mrs. Vayble", btw.

    By Blogger AbleVaybel, at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home