Kraft Kosher

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Corporate Perks

This might just be a commentary on corporate waste, but it's a nice feeling when your boss tells you that you can use your corporate Amex card to get yourself a Kosher dinner. When the work day is late, the managers will order in food for the whole group. For me, they've at least authorized me to get my own food at their expense.

The only trick is I have to get it myself. So instead of having dinner brought to me because I am working late, I have to drive out to some restaurant inevitably down the block from my house, pick up food, and take it back to work. So I usually just end up finishing what I'm doing and going home a little earlier. The whole ordering in thing is supposed to save you from having to interrupt your work to eat. So the ordering Kosher hasn't really proven smooth yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home